Fairfax County provides virtual fitness and other classes that are free and no registration is required. Click one of the links in the right hand column to access your area of interest.
Additional classes are available and designed for the senior community. Check the drop-in page.
Special Events and links:
- Tuesday, September 21, 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Advances in Alzheimer's Disease - from Diagnosis, Treatment, to Prevention
- Wednesday, September 23, 2:30 p.m.: Hispanic Heritage event
- Thursday, September 24, 11:05 a.m.: Protecting Your Investments>
- Tuesday, September 29, 10:30-11:30 a.m.: Alzheimer's Assn. presentation - Effective Communication Strategies
- Saturday, October 5: The VCAA is launching a second Zoom account to bring you even more programs and events! The VCAA’s second Zoom account will be called Social SPACE (Socialize, Play, Achieve, Create, Edu-tain) and host all our social, creative and cognitive programs such as Lunch Bunch, Creative Corner and Cranium Crunches.