ANNOUNCEMENTS (as of September 15, 2022)
The class schedule for the Fall 2022 session has been updated with new information about class locations and times.
- Tai Chi (“Yang Jun”) w/ Debbie: Tuesday, 2:45-3:45pm at Mott Community Center (was Expectation Church);
- Tai Chi (“Yang Jun”) w/ Debbie: Thursday, 2:45-3:45 pm at Mott Community Center (was Expectation Church;
- Yoga w/ Debbie: Tuesday, 1:30-2:30pm at Mott Community Center (was Expectation Church;
- Yoga w/ Debbie: Thursday, 1:30-2:30pm at Mott Community Center (was Expectation Church);
- Pilates w/ Debbie: Friday, 10:30-11:30am at David R. Pinn Community Center (was Wednesday, 2:30-3:30pm at Mott Community Center).
If you have any questions, please contact Alec Pavlakis, Adult and Senior Program Director, at the Mott Community Center (703-278-8605).
The next Advisory Council meeting will be on September20, 2022.
Masks are no longer required.
Participants may choose to mask or not while enjoying the SWCOW programs. Social distancing for physical activities is no longer required, but is recommended.
Fairfax County’s priority continues to be a safe environment for all. While participating in any of the Burke/West Springfield Senior Center Without Walls classes, it is strongly encouraged to continue to abide by safety practices put in place, including:
- Observe social distancing, when possible,
- Practice proper hand washing,
- And please do not come to class if you are feeling ill.
For more information, visit the Fairfax County Health Department website on COVID-19.