Virtual Center for Active Adults
Links for the Special Events:
- Tuesday, September 21, 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Advances in Alzheimer's Disease - from Diagnosis, Treatment, to Prevention
- Wednesday, September 23, 2:30 p.m.: Hispanic Heritage event
- Thursday, September 24, 11:05 a.m.: Protecting Your Investments>
- Tuesday, September 29, 10:30-11:30 a.m.: Alzheimer's Assn. presentation - Effective Communication Strategies
- Saturday, October 5: The VCAA is launching a second Zoom account to bring you even more programs and events! The VCAA’s second Zoom account will be called Social SPACE (Socialize, Play, Achieve, Create, Edu-tain) and host all our social, creative and cognitive programs such as Lunch Bunch, Creative Corner and Cranium Crunches.
This week's classes
Continuing Resources for Virtual Activities
Join us in a variety of fun activities such as games, discussion groups, trivia, exercise classes and more. Click on one of the below topics to find out more.
- NCS Virtual Center for Active Adults
- Fairfax County On Demand classes
- Fairfax Parks Healthy Strides
- YMCA classes
- Fairfax 50+ Facebook
- Fairfax Senior Services